Am'D Triact-Lock, locking carabiner
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness, automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner -
TRIACT-LOCK : automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
Certification(s): CE EN 362
Made in France