Avao Sit, seat harness
Comfortable seat harness.
The AVAO SIT seat harness is designed for greater comfort in a variety of situations. The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches. The seat harness is designed to be converted into a fall-arrest harness when combined with CHEST’AIR, TOP, TOP CROLL S and L chest harnesses. The AVAO SIT features leg loops with DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles.
- Comfortable throughout the workday: wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support and lightweight, breathable construction to maximize air flow.
- Easy to adjust:
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent accidental snagging when not in use.
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath.
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode.
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode.
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment.
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, UKCA, EAC.
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel.