Dragonfly (34L), ultralight alpine backpack
A minimalist and ultralight alpine pack for fast and light missions.
The Dragonfly packs have been redesigned this season with a high power-to-weight ration while being extremely comfortable to carry.
Pockets are optimized for stretch and position to keep essentials accessible. Built with a new fit standard, we use a mesh based carry system with ultra- static mesh to provide breathability. The engineered foam shoulder transfers loads without deforming. Fabrics are weather shedding and combined with water resistant YKK zips.
• Materials: 210d High Tenacity Nylon ripstop main fabric - PFC free, Bluesign approved material
• Volume: 34L
• Dimensions: 51x24x20 cm
• Weight: 550g / min 440g stripped
• New improved fit, one size only
• Secure dual ice axe carry with laminated pick tunnel.
• Asymetical stretch pockets for on-the-go access.
• Low profile air-permeable shoulder straps
• Removable waist belt.
• Integrated rope carry system.
• Dual access accessory pocket with key clip
• Water resistant YKK external zip
• Removable high density Atilon frame sheet.
• Permanent, fluorocarbon-free weather shedding face coating.
• Hydration compatible
• Helmet carrier compatible.