Micro Traxion, self-capturing pulley
VAT calculated at checkout
High-efficiency lightweight progress-capture pulleyMICRO TRAXION is a compact and lightweight progress-capture pulley (85 g) designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, and self-rescue, and for use as an emergency ascender. The cam can be locked in the open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley. Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %).
- designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue, and for use as an emergency ascender.
- may be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position.
Very light and compact:
- only 85 g.
- hole allows a Sm’D carabiner to be connected to the pulley with a cord, making the device loss-proof.
- sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %).
- works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- for use on 8 to 11 mm diameter ropes.
- rope installation diagrams engraved inside the pulley.
Weight: 85 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave diameter: 25 mm
Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
Breaking strength: 2 x 7.5 = 15 kN
Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
Efficiency: 91 %