Oxan Triact-Lock - steel, oval carabiner
VAT calculated at checkout
High-strength oval carabiner.
OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures.
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner.
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping.
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio.
- protects markings from abrasion.
- Material(s): steel.