Sirocco - white/orange, climbing helmet
Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring.
The SIROCCO is designed to respond to the needs of climbers and mountaineers for reduced weight and for protection. Its head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection over the entire head. Optimized volume on the head, along with excellent ventilation, provides maximum comfort. SIROCCO is also suited for ski touring, thanks to its CE ski touring helmet certification. This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
- only 170 g
- hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam Enhanced protection:
- designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- CE-certified ski touring helmet
Maximum comfort in action:
- large vents for excellent air flow
- completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap
- magnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent)
- two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
Material(s): expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam shell, polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA Product comes with protective storage bag and spare foam
Weight : S/M 160g, M/L 170g
Head circumference : S/M 48-58cm M/L 53-61cm