Sm'D Triact-Lock, locking carabiner
Compact, lightweight and very versatile asymmetrical carabiner.
Sm’D is a lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner. It is easy to handle and is perfectly suitable for connecting to a GRIGRI or GRIGRI+ belay system.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight.
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling.
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof.
Weight: 55 g
Strength: 23 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 7 kN (open gate)
Certification(s): CE EN 362
Made in France