Spin S1 open, pulley
Very high-efficiency, compact single pulley with gated swivel
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN S1 OPEN pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul or load deviation systems and tensioned highlines. Compact, reducing weight and bulk. The sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings provides excellent efficiency. The swivel facilitates operations, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load. The gated opening on the swivel makes the pulley compatible with a wide variety of products (PAW rigging plates, and more), reducing bulk during set up.
- Compact pulley designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul systems, tensioned highlines, or load deviation when weight and size are important factors:
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves.
- The rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked.
- Special side plate design protects the rope path.
- Optimal efficiency: mid-size diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for great efficiency.
- Gated swivel makes operations easier:
- Bulk is minimized and large opening makes the pulley compatible with a wide variety of products (PAW rigging plate and more).
- Allows pulley to be oriented under load.
- Accommodates up to two carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate rigging.
- Weight: 160 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UKCA, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, UIAA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %