William Triact-lock - grey, HMS carabiner
Lightweight asymmetrical large-capacity carabiner.
The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. WILLIAM can be used with the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch.
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment.
Good handling and ergonomics:
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system.
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on.
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening.
Type B, H
Strength: 27 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 8 kN (open gate)
Gate opening: 27 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 12275
Made in France